Saturday 31 October 2015

the Fibersphere {continued...chaper /- 2: }

 /- 2:

My trick was just a ring of course,
that no-one knew was on
the latest chromophoric flask
that held my liquid pawns

Hand-to-eye's a move that
nearly anyone can make
with just a bit of practice
that can hide it looking fake
when you brush away your hair
or scoop away the morning sleep
or brush away a tear,
"It's just the wind"
said as you weep.
And so I've practiced many times
the slight of hand to fool
the bulk of robots herding
populations in their pools.

---

And now I shake it off....that little monentary lapse to action, and follow those rubber streaks out
the double doors, and greatly I'm relieved to see it opens right away.  If it had been locked, I'd be trapped and in big need of an urgent plan B, which I failed to formulate in any great detail.
But unhesitatingly, 
the door opened for me.
I run through 
and find a room
then filled with folded sheets
I find a cart that's covered up 
and quickly hide beneath
buying time just long enough
to access My-OS
(one inside my nano-bots:
my blood they do infest,
no bigger than a red blood cell,
and steady resupplied
and each one is in contact with 
all the rest inside
capable of processing creative new programs)
"and ones that might be interesting to someone in jam"
I "think" as now I'm safely hid
and calmly close my eyes,
and think open My-OS...
it's menu's now arrive
to populate my field of view
behind my eyes shut tight
as everything I'm seeing,
is electrically supplied
to my visual cortex
completely bypassing my eyes.
I see a list of programs:
Feeling lucky?  Feeling suck?
Feeling only very slightly just unlucky enough?
I always pick the first one.....Hey, yeah, I wonder why?  :)
The folks who thought these menus up undoubtably were high.
I quickly see a "Bail App", and "think it open" wide,
it finds me very quickly from 100 miles of height
from the latest UV-IR WiFi satellite
and pastes me in a sim: a map with multi-zoom display
that gives me full perspective of the walls still in my way
And zooming through the doors and ducts
and halls where I must go, and accented by direction prompts
and vocal prompts...."Let's Go!
Come on ya mut, get on your feet, watcha waitin' fer?"
Old-Scottish was the accent here some half the time or more
the route displayed had capture probabilities set low
or as low as the options set possilby could go
but that number wasn't zero, nor was it any number close
but neither good was siting 'round or walking back and forth.
My target is the Gravi-Pad outside where I must go
If I'm gonna do this now, I had better "Make it so!
"Dear JLP your blessing is my consolation now"
I jest to my reflection, and my humor takes a bow,
knowing it's annoying to my unsarcastic self...
I'm on my feet....finally!!  And running quick as hell!!

(to be continued....)

No comments:

Post a Comment