Sunday 12 June 2016

The Fibersphere...../- 33: & /- 34:

/- 33:

Gratefully when getting back 
to surface I can glide
and stare into oblivion 

without intention, ride
the automated trams
make to the surface my return
one without decision
due to pre-decided turns.
Suddenly I find 

I'm breathing ecstasy again,
the lush chlorophyllic burst
of surplus oxygen!
I gather I'm outside
And dare to ope' an eye a wee
and quickly open both
to the amazing sight of trees!
And abundant twisting vines
and a million vibrant leaves! 

"Ejected-in-the-gentle"
from below to back on land
A saying I once stole

with unneeded slight-of-hand
That one I'll keep a secret
and I'll never tell myself
I shake and scratch and squeeze my head
what in the devil else
is freakin' going on 

in this crazy universe!
I give up! I've seen it all!"
I tell myself it's worse
than it really needs to be

Arrogantly then I thought
I was alone relieved
of my blissful ignorance,
so recent undeceived,
and let in on the secret they
have slowed our course indeed!
I may have somehow guessed it.
The time was just too long
for them to say they're chillin'
and just hangin' all along, 

just studying our history
and listening to songs
(Bro A loves the '80s
of the 20th Century
Queen they loved the most
and worshipped Freddie Mercury).

And then I find a tree trunk,
assume position for relief,
and as my flow of yellow goes
my thoughts flow also free 

in the plane of viscera
some uniqueness blooms
And then into my head 

a novel thought enters the room: 
That nothing can be static.
Without movement, all is moot.
If movement stopped
we'd super freeze
at zero absolute.
Movement is the only thing
that gives meaning to time 

If movement ceased
no further future ever could arrive.
Gravity and entropy
outlaw static forms
Movement is a mandate
if existence is the norm.
I'm not sure how or why
but I think this is the key
A partial explanation
as to why Bros A and B
have played our puppet masters
so meticulously.
They cannot stop our progess
Nor can they blindly rush ahead
Is this all they know to do?
Avoiding times of dread
because they still are seeking
best alternatives instead? 


/- 34:

"But what the heck is next?" 
Was the only thing I said 
to myself in jungle-song
as I walked the days ahead
Hasty I returned back east 

across the fields of floss
delusions newly shatterred 

now consume each waking thought
Then finally I reach the gate
of my Purgadrome,
stand in front of
Ident-Cam
and look upon it's glow
and let it scan my retinae
and let the doors collapse
and let myself be repositioned 

where I always sat
my absense was a story faked
by iOS-4-fun
they let me reassimilate
to doing what I've done.
They slap my back annoyingly
as we parted ways
but that was just a trick
inside my mind that they had played

Later I found others
who had sketchy alibis
they too had escaped for weeks 

under moonless skies
and treated to a show
when they finally made it down. 

Returning back to normalcy 
confusingly we found
each other sometime later
not knowing what to do,
not knowing what to write, or say, 

or who to say it to. 

(To be continued....)

No comments:

Post a Comment