Sunday 5 June 2016

The Fibersphere.../- 31: & /- 32:

/- 31:

By now I'm dreamy chuckling,
Bro A oft' makes me laugh
even when I'm in a sim
in neural-portal trance.

Well, that cancer thing
is like a blueprint to avoid
inside cellular mistakes
(like oncogenes annoyed)
is a warning of unhampered growth
you know what I mean....

cells who aren't satified 
to just enjoy their fair routine 
then gracefully bow out
to the next in line?
You know that scene
And so do I,
Too greedy for their own life,
they instead kill their host,
and ultimately, they too themselves,
(they would've laughed at that the most).
yeah...too bad about all that.
bad cancer cells....bad bad bad you be. 

Wait and see demise for thee, 
when microscopically 
our lessons learned will chisel out
an epitaph for thee
~~
Some type 2s, eh?
What did someone say?
Something about
in ancient days
Somehow someone
found a way
to allow an ancestral ego-self,
to push itself back in the way
and timely manifest itself
for rude-acutely taking sway
And finding new creative means
of getting in the way
an ending possibilities

for better roles to play 
in a more dignified
and conscienscious way
Oh they said that?

Ok. 

/- 32:

I jump awake from chair
and from surroundings slowly shrink, 

as the sudden interruption
of my neural-portal link,
when quickly disconnected,
often causes me to blink.
But when I'm reaquainted
with my newfound "where and when" 

I wipe my brow,
take a breath,
and let it out again.
"So what IS the plan?" I find I'm shouting 

at the nearest wall.
"So what is it you really
have in store for us all?"
Total silence... was the only
thing that followed that,
except my consternation face 

captured on the cams.
What in world is occupying
our best QC minds
for 4 centuries and still
not manifest nor die?
And why did they make
this revelation just to me?
Only I? Ok then why?
And why the subtlety?
Why not just announce that there's
an answer, we think right,
and if you want to hear it
just tune in to us tonight!
Only silence lingers stark now
against the tiny lights
Further answers there are not, 

frustratingly, tonight.

Now the lights are dimly on
and back to flashing green
pointing now the way outside
while through the floors I see
a new luminescence  

Noticed not, previously.
And as it flickers glowing grey,
a text scrolls bottomly,
The message showed a facet 

of "the 12" we've yet to see. 
Once that newness known became, 
a fear grew rapidly.
("Get out TY ; P".....Pretty tame.
A cheeky jab, I had believed.
But this is much more cheek 

than we usually would see.
for a nearly-omniscient hypersmart QC)
And as I ride the lift
far and up back to the top
my mind is working quickly 

reconsolidating thoughts
and going down the list
of big historical events,
re-thinking all the angles
'gainst this backdrop, newly-sensed 

and checking one by one
if X particular event
would on the face of things perhaps 

now make some better sense?
and as the lift goes up
reflective walls repeating pass
that through the lift's fractured 

frame there exist some gaps
that allow myself to briefly
spot my face upon the walls
that are strobing as we pass them 

on our speedy upward fall. 
And to it's faceless stare
I then give glare at my own gaze
(as quickly as it forms
the upper floors as quick erase)
as the lift has gathered speed,
the flicker tempo high,
With final glare, I softly say
"Hey...
I think I may know why...." 


(to be continued.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment