Friday 27 November 2015

The Fibersphere.... /- 6:

/- 6:

I lay motionless for motion sensors
passing on the tram
As one pulls in I duck beneath
the track and under ran
I knew just where their blind spot was
so had the upper hand
o'er these static narrow-field
BB digi-cams
And as I watched to see the tram
escape into the night
The silence that surrounded me
would chase away my fright
There I stood at last
the free-est man that ever was!
I let that truth run over me,
appreciate the buzz,
but only brief euphoria,
then easing as I learned
my calm was now a mix
of great pleasure AND concern
as now the trepidation
of the task that lay ahead
began to seep into my bones
my belly,
and my bed.
Rest! Wow, what nuttiness.
How awesome could this be?
The blissful anaesthetic
of a peaceful night of sleep
without auto-surveillance
interspered among my dreams!
I found a bed of grass,
and lay supine under the night
easily I started
counting tiny satellites
the dimmer stars that moving 
were detected in their flight
I let my eyes close peacefully
and set my thoughts alight:
How'd we get to be this way
what made us who we are?
Now running for our lives
seeking shelter wide and far?

No comments:

Post a Comment