Thursday 10 December 2015

The Fibersphere .... /- 8:

 /- 8:

And then I took account
of what provisions I had left
my clothing had some micro-K's
sewn into the vest
and aerosols of vit-A-ENs
standardly received
by travellers and pilots
fighting hypo-calories.
The place I just abandoned
mostly underground conceived
and constructed bottom's up
with a size hard to believe.
My living-permit Sector
was located further down
But when you've got a surgery
they lift you closer to the ground
I was scheduled for insertion of 
the brain-cubit relay to serve
my other neuro-plants
and prevent neural decay
But because I'd known
ahead of time just where I would be,
I therefore took advantage
this short escape proximity
Closer to the surface I'll not be
until I'm back, 
So 2 hours post-op,
I would fake a heart attack.
The liquid pawns in my ring
took their part in helping me
to fake distress, producing sweat
and fooling EKGs.
That got me to the Resus room
I mentioned early on.
From there I memorized
the later ride they took me on
so that on foot, I'd know to
find my way back to that place
that lay just under Gravi-Pad
and up I knew the way.

(to be continued....)

No comments:

Post a Comment