Saturday 26 March 2016

More Fiber for Easter..../- 22:

/- 22:

It seemed Moore's law
was now long gone,
so many years unseen.
We didn't see processor speeds 

double each month 18. 
Progress slowing
now we know
was faked by the machines.
their designers, also Programs
made by hyper-smart A.I.s
lengthened obscelescent cycles
and we knew not why.
They made a plan to slow their growth

bewildering our best
programmers of Darwin-A-Pawns 

That simulate the rest.
Sorry if confusion now
succeeded taking hold.
I best retrace the tale
highlight details and print in bold. 

Darwin-A-Pawns....what are they? 
They are virtu-simul-bots
that populate our sims
and experimental "plots". 

Simulating universes 
from birth to death, is cake
for these super 'puters, 

even half-awake
Also gone was silicon
800 years ago
Quantum bits

were now the tits 
from which our milk would flow.
Or to say it less
mammA-

morously:
ahh, maybe I won't. 


/- 23:

It seems that Brothers A and B 
for reasons we don't know 
Secretly were flattening
our exponential growth.

Why have not we turned into
our neohuman spawn,
by now immortal, so we hoped,
with digi-brains turned on?
And so while living underground
within my little spot 

A secret heat source I had found
where brains of fibers hot
so when I break out from below
I'll step out through unknowns
and find the brains of Brother A
and reveal his plans unshown
and not just I but all of we
will get the answer fast
once I access all I find
and upload all his paths 

because upon him, I will
thrust an army of object-ibots
to scan it down to atom length
and then it's courses plot
and see if we can find the key
to translate all we find
into data meaningful to
rudimentary minds.
Object-ibots I have on me
on drivejump fingernail 

are camaflouged authentically
down to the last detail.
So now prepared I am to go
down into secret caves


where lies the omnipresent "I", 
the brains of Brother A.
And travel did I when the sun 

had woke me by it's light
I slept away the day in caves 
and mostly moved at night 
with WonderVest, invisible
I was to sensors 'round 
allowing thoughts to drift along 
to all the outdoor sounds
my virgin ears drink with delight 
when hearing birds in song
or water rippling down 

the brooks I walk along 

(to be continued....)

No comments:

Post a Comment