Wednesday 23 March 2016

The Fibersphere.../- 21:

/- 21:

I start awake from sensing 
fluctuating gravity
in waves that seem to penetrate 

my whole entirety. 
Some folks sense it extra keen, 
with tech, so even more.
And in this time and place
I know that both ways I have scored 

Xtra-Gravi-Sensing
was an option of the Vest
Glad I got it, even though
the salesman was a pest.

Your lower gut oft' feels it first 
These waves of gravity
And easily detected
By their pulsing symmetry
Even when their distant 

magnitude is fairly low
What humans feel
Can unconceal
What gravity propels
Like the waves that emminate 

from Atmo-Gravi-Trains 
Before it comes I gotta run
or duck below terrain
I grab my pack and hide my head 

Below the line of grass
And fumble thru and quick withdrew 

My anti-matter flask
And fixed it to the bottom
of my anti-matter gun
Point it down toward the ground
and 50 yards in front
The waves were barely palpable, 

This train is far away
I have the time because
there's still horizon in the way
I close my eyes
for better aim
and let my finger find
the trigger slowly pressing it
and flashes make me blind....
In seconds I can see again
and shaking off the dust
I'm coming to, beside a hole
created by the thrust
It quickly cooled, I spread across 

electroplasmic sheets
program surface camoflauge

and settled underneath 
and pressed the button 
center chest
to IR disappear
to catch the sleep 
that still for me
is far into arrears....


(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment