Monday 24 June 2019

Day 3

Monday.
yuck.
Monday
suck.
my oh my oh my.
There's better ways to count the days, but I don't think I'll try.
I wonder if the week will bring chaos and dismay?
Or maybe crazy fortunes will be tumbling my way?
Or maybe something in-between the precious and mundane,
Just like all the weeks before.  Some things never change.
But now I think this week turn out better than before.
Only as a shaft of sunlight shines now through my door.
The rain that soaked for 7 days now hastily retreats
But not for long, my patawan, again well wet our feet
through the puddles and the damp and the mist of Junely rains
And before we've time to dry our hands, it all will come again.
I did what I should not have done....looked at the reports.
And my mood once stable, now to sourness resorts.
But I jest, and kid you now, so fragile I not be
that my mind and moods so affected by meteorology.
I'm luck in 100,000 ways,
and this again is one.
I don't need to go outside, to participate in fun.
But now my wife's awake, and with her computer I am done!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment