Thursday 27 June 2019

Thanks mom. Thinking of you.

Hey lovely people, g'mornin' I say!
A throwback time is coming your way
And coming to you on the traditional day.
This is back as I go, about as far as I can...
the first pic of me, out and on dry land

and that is my mom, (probably no surprize there)
holding me before I'm even aware
how lucky I was, that she was a mom
who treating me nicely, unlike some.
It was 9 years ago this month since she left
but always this photo I'll never forget
the peacefully glowing transcendent smile
that luckily commonly greeted my eyes
couldn't help molding the way I became.
My certainty of her concern never changed.
And that was a comfort both large and small
that I don't take for granted....not at all.
Thanks mom!  Thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment