Friday 28 June 2019

Marvin Gaye and Jesus Boxing on the Moon

"Marvin Gaye and Jesus Boxing on the Moon!"
coming to you live on Youtube soon
via deep fake hologram, to entertain
the insatiable masses and their idling brains.
Preston, Jackson, (with no say left)
have greeted live audiences well after death.
You know Amy Winehouse is going on tour?
In 2019!  I'm not kidding!  For sure!
It started at Coachella, with Tupac Shakar.
but a worldwide tour takes it way too far!
The dead get a boost with a new career
they're been gone awhile, but "poof" now they're here!
"Why should biology get in the way
of making a buck?" some might say.
Well I think it's bonkers and lacking in taste
It's like nostalgia on 'roids!  Of our time, a waste.
Not that I'm Luddite - no way for sure!
I just prefer the potent allure
of the real and authentic.  The here and the now.
That's how it I feel these days, anyhow.
So the tech ressurecting celebrities gone
is a bus I'd prefer to never get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment