Monday 22 July 2019
















Another wacky week awaits,
My Remedromians!
So to you, I give a break,
before your week begins.
This break of only minutes worth,
Perhaps a little less,
Will not presume to cost a thing
Or result in regret.
It's these words I give to you,
By typing on the page
To manifest a daily blog....
That once was all the rage,
Before we turned to moving pics,
That killed the radio
And maybe too the written word,
And books?  Maybe so.
But hey...such is modern life. 
What are you gonna do?
You shouldn't turn your back on what
Comes easily for you
Just because your gifts are seen
By only just a few.
And if you're not the most adored,
What is that to you?
The people who's opinion of me,
I do give a damn,
Can easily be counted on the fingers
Of one hand.
And if you have a genuine
Connection with a few,
It's better than a fake one,
Always hiding the real you.
So happy Monday everyone! 
And on this sultry day
I'll keep it real, like always,
and like always, do the same
As we smile at the camera in my mental picture frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment