Wednesday 17 July 2019
















Now hear this, people of Earth:
We're in 3rd place! (for what it's worth)
In a global list of bands
that's ranked by all of cyberland.
How we're ranked?  I have no clue.
And equally I know this truth:
That our brand's not recognized
yet by the common peeps worldwide.
We're not a name on many tongues
Despite this contest we have won.
Not even that....a bragging right
That will last but 7 nights.
But even so, it's pretty cool.
Pretending that we nearly rule
The spaces where our music plays
Which grows in fans, now every day.
And now the pace, it quicker gets.
I'll go out on limb and bet
The quickest pace we've not seen yet.
So now I thank you, gratefully,
For reading this, and therefore be
Participating, vicariously,
Continuing our quest to seek
Music immortality
In artful authenticity
Or something close enough (we'll see!).
Regardlessly, you have from me
my thanks, in all sincerity! :)

Global Ranking

No comments:

Post a Comment