Tuesday 23 July 2019

I have nukes! Aren't I cool? Yay me!




















The orange brain, just about insane
Spoke of nuking Afghanistan,
But he'd rather not wipe 10 million out,
So he won't.  Wow!  What a man!
Has anyone seen such a super-extreme
Paragon of eloquence?
Such textured words, we've never heard
(And hopefully will never again!)
For anyone not sarcasti-mastered
I'll now apologize:
It must be known, and I have shown
I'll never sympathize
While the ostriches around me
Awkwardly apologize
For their orange-skinned baffoon
With the whitely-circled eyes.
It takes a special kind a dumb
To fall for a con
That's been exposed, but still you go
Pretend there's nothing wrong.
And that appears to be the case
With many in the red
Four of ten, consistently, and it hurts my head!
Can they not feel the heat, or see their power bill?
Do they never get sick or need the hospital?
How deeply are they dug, can they even breathe?
How has their life improved?  I cannot conceive.
But this is what we're living in.....a freakish horror show!
And stuck with it, can't turn it off, and nowhere else to go.
We'll need another planet to escape this idiot.
Or fly him off to Jupiter...(his ego, there, might fit).
Tired now I'm getting of the schoolyard bullying
By the little-boy disaster, who was desparate to be king.

No comments:

Post a Comment