Tuesday 16 July 2019

Psssst!















Beautiful dwellers of the Remedrome!
I got a little secret that I want you to know:
We got a little peakin' goin' on over here.
So pass me that thing, and open a beer!
We got nearly 900 spins yesterday
On a internet station, or that's what they say.
But how do I know that they're telling the truth?
Maybe they're jivin' us... fast and loose?
But I'll play along.  What is there to lose?
I'll put on the walk....like there's nothing to prove
(Except maybe to me....and all sayer's-nay).
For now, let the doubters scoot out of the way.
(Though they always return...."that's showbiz", we say)
But there's thankfully some, who make it worthwhile
And even through chaos, created a smile
Just by the thoughts that they generate
When you think of the wonderful things that they say.
To those happy people, I give you salute!
You make it worthwhile....these things that I do.
And I'll make you a promise, cross my heart to my brain
That's I'll always be me.....and you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment