Monday 15 July 2019














Hey (the people reading this)!
How grateful that I am
To think these words did not end up
Within your folder spam
But reaching eyes that, curious,
Are always on the hunt
For newer thoughts, so your growing
Interest doesn't stunt.
And if you're not enjoying it
I hope it's not disdain
I might awake within' you
By poking at your brain.
So thanks again for being you
And thanks for having eyes
That visit here consuming
The confetti of my mind.
It's not always Shakespearean
But always it's unique.
And maybe some ideas here
Are good enough to keep.
I'll leave that to better minds
Deciding what to view.
When looking for authenticness
And stumped for what to do,
And maybe then, the meaning of
These quaint meanderings
Will to somebody out there,
A smile upon them bring.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment