Thursday 11 July 2019

Writing's block mocked

















Can't think of anything new today.
Looking at a screen, with nothing to say,
yepper yep.....oh my oh my.....
It harder gets, the more I try....
So let me try Costanza's game,
"the opposite" will point my way
to getting words out on the page
and breaking from a mental cage.
Instead of trying.... I'll try not...
the least amount, with fingers crossed.
So far so good, but not the best
I probably won't share the rest.
But just in case....here it be.
My daily word philosophy
To be unabsent for a day
in efforts to consistent say
"I write, therefore I am" or not,
I'll give you everything I've got
though admittedly that's not a lot
today, but I've kept my date...
with my blog, it wasn't great.
Your expectations could deflate
but surely I will compensate
inevitably.....and mark the date!
Thank you for your precious time
and most of all, thanks for your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment