Sunday 7 July 2019

NJ Twister flips a car!

Earthquakes!  Heatwaves!  Wind!  Oh my!
Hard to fathom, but I'll try.
A twister flipped a car, you know.
Don't take my word ....the vids below!
Two quakes in Cali, in just 2 days
And aftershock-created haze
Hangs like a pall over the sky
That's noticed by the passers-by
From their windows on the plane
Because escape is on their brain.
But to where?  I do not know.
Where to live, and where to go,
To avoid calamity
By natures hand....hmmmm, let me see....
It's not so bad in 'fax machine!
Rare a hurricane we see.
And that's about all....thankfully.
No shakes or quakes, or killer heat.
But those twisters are a comin' close
NB was warned a day ago!
So will they get here?  I don't know.
My answer used to be a "no".
At least for now....we're saftest yet,
Until September comes, I'll bet,
When hurricanes will violent grow
And nature's wrath we'll come to know.
But do not worry....there's still time
For friendly sun to warmer shine.

Watch New Jersey Twister flips a car

No comments:

Post a Comment