Sunday 12 July 2015

#9

Its true that I cannot deny
The pleasure being here
Vying for your diamond eyes
Within the blogosphere

Your readership a treasure be
To me that's uncompared.
In this exchange I really hope
The better you have fared.

I like to spread delightful vibes
That sink into the bone
A pleasure stream of dreams you
speak of only when alone

The courage to forget the noise
Of trouble-making freaks
Your inner voice perceives the truth
So listen when it speaks

And now this is penultimate,
the second-last of all
There's not much farther yet to go
One more, and that is all.

But in suspense I'll keep you now
It's only right and fair
A little tension now must build
To thicken up the air
We need a little mystery
on whether 10 will be
the final number of these post this Sunday
We will see....
And once I again, I give you thanks
for being super you
And if you have a mind to share
You'll have my gratitude!


No comments:

Post a Comment