Sunday 12 July 2015

So then what happened?

An idea came, and I said, "hey
Let's see if I can write
10 times in a single day
Without putting up a fight"
Why not that? What'd ya say?
I just wanna see
How far that I can take it
Well, there's just one way to see.
Just one way to measure 
Just how far that it can go
Maybe it's a superpower,
I don't really know.
But of course I'm jazzing you,
There's not much here to see
Just a guy who likes to try
New things enthusingly!
And anyway there's nothing much
today I gotta do
So with a paper and a pen
I'll sit and chat with you
And if I'm tempted lazy
I'll endevour not to be.
If four lines is the minumum,
I'll multiple by 3.
Sounds kinda fun!
It think it is
Don't you agree?
So jump on in
And take the ride
And join the revelrey
If only to discover 
if I finish, naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment