Thursday 2 July 2015

All I can say for the moment is thanks for letting me hang!
I'm a very new, very proud owner of this brand spanking new blog.
I'm so freakin' exciting I could scream!
Maybe that's just the fading Pina, but it's likely more...
That heady mixture of liberation and terror
that happens when a dude in his 4th decade flips the bird to his career to chase his dream.
That be what I did.
10 years of family practice.
No more.
Now I'm making my way in the music
and swaggering past shagrin
Looks very crazy so far,
and the journey is yet to begin.
Oh, yes I forgot to mention
I speaketh in rhymes a lot
It's kind of neologistic
And it helps me avoid hard thought
So your patience and bewilderment are welcome
As is your precious gaze
Your eyes to me are oysters
In the ocean of our cyber age.
So thank much for being the you
That only you can be
And in this way, we'll drink each day
to our future memories
prosperity through sharing
friendship love and cool
and occasionally sacastic wit
I'll sometimes play the fool
actually that'll happen most
But usually just for fun
I like to keep light
So no preachin' here, my son!
Evangelism be gone for here,
No place there is for you!
Among these words
Shall not occur any judgement
and that's the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment