Friday 24 July 2015

The Theory of Everything

Whoops, there I go again
I skipped another day.
The coveted consistency
eludes, to my dismay.
I really hoped
I'd make the claim
that not a another one
would pass before
I write, before
tomorrow has begun (Aha).
And in the verse,
for best or worst,
Thus tended to the most:
septameter iambic,
kept us sated
and ingrossed
in the language that we know,
only english, that so far
I've made attempt
to make exempt
the blah from my boudoir.
But not in technicality.
By now, that much is clear
So fun to break
the rules it is and make
new words sincere.
And that might make me manic!
or so say the DSM,
the psychiatric manual,
whatever edition.
They call it "neologism":
a feature on the list
of things a manic manifests
in this I do not jest!
Just look it up, or google it
as either/or will tell.
It's there. Believe me.
But fairly: there's
many more as well.
That is to say
this trait alone
does not manic you make.
But add it to
other taboos
and "kaboom!",
you're a fruitcake!
Well, maybe I exaggerate
to justify the rhyme.
And this I write
to keep me out
of cellars passing time.
So whoops, and where
did I was at?
O'! Blatant mockery
of our past syntactical
corrective biggety!
I think it's time
we now embrace
an innovative shift,
that when deployed
will myths destroy
And question all that's fit.
And make the sacred
and profane
to fight on equal ground
allowing unrestrictive
curiosity unbound
from prior disillusionments
and even sacred text
our best designs, superb they are,
completion haven't met.
the whole equation
not yet known
no sweeping whole is seen
(A) more obvious
lost puzzle piece
I think there's never been.
QM and then there's gravity,
we can't connect the lines.
We tried, and
Einstein really tried
and did so 'til he died.
And failed did he
and all that since
have taken on the task.
Maybe strings,
but maybe not,
give tunnel lights at last.
But this is mere philosophy
Untestable, thus flawed
in satisfying what we need
(like particles called "God")
What we need
is data
that's confirmed around world
But these strings,
so small they are,
our tools cannot unfurl
the secrets that the strings
may hold inside
their tiny waves.
The properties
exhibited
may allow one to persuade
a truce between the theories
we've put forward
and unite!
or maybe flirt for long enough
we'll possibly make right
the wrongs we must have made
somewhere within our pages past
and get a better answer
to the "everything", at last!
And so we hope,
and we progress
and live with all we shan't
know uncontested,
answers bested,
often we recant.
And so the wisest
ones we know
(they rarely all agree)
but in this point
there's scant dissent:
You need humility.
The questions one
must often ask
or born from places not
concerned with things
that money brings
or egocentric thoughts.
Don't start with "I",
but "you" or "they" or "we"
be what you say.
"I" isn't cool,
so quit it, fool!
I'm looking right your way!

So mirror-talk
complete for now
I thank the ghosts within:
the muses that amuseth us!
Our very best of kin!
Hey, maybe you might stick around
say 30 years or so?
Besides, where else you gonna hang?
Where else you gotta go?
Of course, you know
I'm jaggin' ya!  Go anywhere you like.
I know your not confined in space,
as thinking gives you flight
so I need not
make jeolous threat
even in metaphor
I like you, so please stick around
I'll be less of a bore!
And I to you my thanks bequeath
to readers now and hence
Your eyes to me
and diamond seeds
in now and future tense.

Whoops, I think
the eyes have winked
in weirdity anew.
It might be said,
my welcome fed,
I must now take leave of you.
And sadly, so, acutely know
I hope our
speaking
and our writing
and our reading
and our psychic feeding
isn't through...

(re-enter stage right: )

I must admit
I want release
even if miscast,
confessions make
and thus reveal
a secret told at last.
Oh, I bet by now
you've got
some curiosity.
Maybe only tiny blips
but there, undoutably.

(Re-enter, new stage left)

but until then
I'll make return
I hope consistently.
If not each day,
then maybe close
(or maybe not, well see) : )
This is the grand-experiment
of living happily
without a calculation
or exchange commodity
We must persue what we must do
And so here lie's the text
And thusly too, the witness you
will see what happens next
I won't pretend I know the end
but together we'll find out!
Maybe in mundanity
Sublimeness may come out.







No comments:

Post a Comment