Friday 17 July 2015

Pig with apple in mouth

Sometimes I wanna eat
An apple-y pig
I could further explain
But I'm guessing you dig.
Sometimes I crave the things
That I never have had
for experiences new
That bubble up just a tad.
But repeated revisits
come without a relent
From the feelings I've said
From the netherland sent
Do not leave me alone
For a significant time
So here I will reveal
This little secret of mine
And so the rise and the fall 
of light from east to the west
to make another day seen
by everyone and the rest
from the bright to the dull
and all the folks in between
the light revealed to them all
no matter how it was seen
as a particular beam
casting a shadow of lace
or as a blinding obscene
dose of fusion through space
but no matter the where
the cost for all is the same
and for a few billion years
that cost will remain
But that I mean it is free, 
or so for earthlings at least
And the time is still long
so don't lose any sleep
it'll still be some years
'fore the sun do earth eat. 
In 5 billion years,
the earth will have it's defeat
so relax my new friend,
your grandchildren are safe
from the catastrophe then
and so the fears I have ain't.
And I think that be it
this little ditty by me.
I hope you may have found it 
amusing, mildly
and if you disagree not
and that you hopefully will
if spread this verse you around
my beating heart would be still
if you would share with your peeps
my blog of this or the past
My karmic thanks you will have
my friend, It won't be the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment