Friday 3 July 2015

Happy Canada and Cannibis Day plus 2. Happy Pluto almost here day minus 11. 
And so 2 days ago on Citadel Hill..... 
Weed-cookie cops 
checking out the props, 
so was the scene on the hill. 
or that's what they say, 
for I was not they,
 but safely inaccessible. 
She asked if they'd like some "food to take with?" 
They took....then walked away. 
With a smile and a tweet, 
The exchange was complete. 
Only barter was working that day. 
Did they know what they had? 
Did they have half-a-tad of the commonest sense in the world? 
Surely they must....or else be the dummust from the dumbest helixes ever unfurled ( : ) )
 It was thick in the air, my son Let's be clear, 
we see this every first of July 
So if naivity be, 
their excuse, pardon me 
but I must sell them the air, "rare supply!" 
And from what happened then 
We can only pretend 
And imagine they revelry had. 
And so maybe next year 
I'll get my apron and gear 
and my camera and visit the lads!

No comments:

Post a Comment